Low Country Boil
The Low Country boil, once called Frogmore stew after the birthplace of the National Guardsman who is thought to have created it, is a local favorite. This one pot wonder is a combination of Crab Shack peel-and-eat shrimp, red potato wedges, kielbasa-style sausage, and corn cobbettes. What sets our Low Country boil apart from the rest is our signature blend of spices.
Each serving of the Low Country boil includes:
- 1/2 pound of Crab Shack peel-and-eat shrimp
- one super sweet corn cobbette
- 1/4 pound of red potato wedges
- 1/4 pound of kielbasa-style sausage
- Captain Jack's Secret Spice
- Captain Jack's cocktail sauce
- Detailed cooking instructions
Your meal kit will arrive frozen and can be stored in the freezer to be cooked at a later date, or cooked upon arrival.