Low Country Boil
The Low Country boil, once called Frogmore stew after the birthplace of the National Guardsman who is thought to have created it, is a local favorite. This one pot wonder is a combination of Crab Shack peel-and-eat shrimp, potato wedges, sausage, and corn cobbettes. What sets our Low Country boil apart from the rest is our signature blend of spices.
Each two-person serving of the Low Country boil includes:
- 1 pound of Crab Shack peel-and-eat shrimp
- Two super sweet corn cobbettes
- 1/2 pound of potato wedges
- 1/2 pound of sausage
- Captain Jack's Secret Spice
- Captain Jack's cocktail sauce
- Detailed cooking instructions
NEW! Now you can add on Alaskan snow crab to your Low Country boil and make it a SNOW Country boil!