Alaskan Red King Crab "Meal for 2"
Alaskan Red King crabs are highly regarded as one of the most succulent crabs you will ever taste. They are found and harvested only in the ice cold waters of Alaska and the Aleutian Islands.
The meat is uniquely sweet, and unlike east coast crabs. Alaskan Red King crabs are the most sought after crabs in the world, both for their flavor and for the sheer size of the meat that can be extracted from the very large legs and claws.
Our Alaskan Red King crab clusters are approximately 2 pounds each, and include a huge, meaty claw and 2-3 massive legs averaging 1/2 pound or more per leg, easily serving two people.
Alaskan Red King crab meat is delicate, and should be kept frozen until you are ready to cook it; defrosting is not recommended.
Our King Crab meal for 2 package makes a wonderful gift for any special occasion when you want to make a lasting impression....these King crab clusters make a stunning meal!
This LoCo To Go package includes:
- 2 pound cluster of Alaskan Red King Crab (approximately 2-3 legs and a claw)
- Two cobbettes of super sweet corn
- 20 ounces of your choice of stew: Georgia blue crab stew, Clam chowder, or Brunswick stew
- Two homemade deviled crabs
- Two individual servings of Key Lime pie
- Captain Jack's Secret Spice
- Detailed cooking instructions